Sunday, May 11, 2014

And the Champion is. Moi! Boast Publish!

I had been happy simply to have managed to get towards the finals around and actually didn't expect a lot more than that. Even while a finalist I'd have experienced the added benefit of getting might work shown in full colour full page advertisements in jewelry-making publications nationwide, which alone taken a significant buzz for me personally. I'm simply within the moon to with pleasure to possess won the gold-medal. Accurate that we didnt get the Grand Prize Gold-Medal however there's always next year.Feel liberated to have a look at-all of the great designs which were presented by a lot of gifted performer to really get your creative juices going. I'm the seventh person listed within the champions at the very top of the page. Because Of all you for your kind words of support through the years that gave us the courage to publish might work.http://www.firemountaingems.com/galleryofdesigns/jewelry_design_gallery.asp?docid=BC2011METALWINNERSYay! CONGRATULATIONS! *claps and does the happy dance for Delia*Thanks Sue! :::content dance along with you:::Congrats!!! And well-deserved, I would add!!!Delia, Congrats!! I'm therefore very pleased and stoked up about your very well-deserved win. Madame Flutterbye is among my all-time favourite items. You-Go GirlChristineThanks Christine! I'm still on cloudnine.CONGRATULATIONS. Again, I'm not surprised. Awaiting the outcomes since you explained about your entering. Knew youd get it done. Room togo but up today.Thanks Doreen! I'm also delighted. Truly didnt be prepared to spot at-all. I'm a happy woman today feeling only a little imaginative aswell. Will need to put aside time for you to bust out my cable today.Congrats, Delia!CONGRATS and we definitely see why it was successful! I truly believe it is exceptional! Kathleen Neff, improvements FacilitiesThanks Kathleen!Woohooo!!! Very great! we UNDERSTOOD it'd get and I'm so delighted it won LARGE. You're worth it and this really is sometime in-coming for you. Today you've your large course at UWF arising also. You're movin on up. Cant wait to begin seeing Madame Flutterbye within the FMG advertisements.Jeanne, I'm dying to determine the very first offer also. I would need certainly to shape it despite the fact that her aerial was squished by them within the picture. That's ok, at-least they didnt squish the entire insect. lol NEVERTHELESS delighted!Congrats! That's this type of stunning item, its no real surprise in my experience that it do so properly.Thanks, Sulien.Delia do congratulations about the win! Great reputation is deserved by the stunning style!Thanks Michelle. we frequently enjoy exploring your site aswell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment